Tuesday, October 11, 2022

2022 Indy Irish Fest at Garfield Park

I'm hoping you can handle yet another post about Garfield Park in Indianapolis. This one is about the annual Indy Irish Festival, which for many years had been held at Military Park in downtown Indy. But after COVID wreaked havoc on all outdoor fun activities, the festival ended up settling in Garfield Park to get back on its feet. 

I was there for a couple hours during this year's festival Sept. 23-24, and these photos are from that visit. I was able to enjoy my time there with a daughter and four of my grandchildren, which certainly made it special. One of the grandkids makes a cameo appearance in these pictures. 

I don't know the name of the musical act performing in the MacAllister Amphitheater in the pictures, but I enjoyed their performance. 

To see a larger and sharper version of an image in this post, just click on the image. This is particularly helpful when accessing the blog from a mobile device. To see a full gallery of images from this shoot, just follow the link in this sentence. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment