Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Official fallen leaves post for 2026


Sept. 7’s post here on fallen leaves was just a teaser for today’s post. 

Not that the fallen leaves you see here today are any better, bigger or more bizarre than those in the Sept. 7 post. But Sept. 7, you see, was technically still summer. The leaves in this post were photographed on Sept. 28, which is a full week into autumn 2026. 

Those of you who have followed this blog for a while know I like to do annual posts on fallen leaves that I come across in my sundry pursuits. Consider this collection, all photographed at Yates Mill Pond Park in Wake County, N.C., this year’s installment. Enjoy.

To view a gallery of the full fallen leaves project for 2026, follow the link in this sentence. I'll warn you that most of the photos are already in this post. 



































Check out my traveling photographer blog, Travelin’ Shutterbug

No comments:

Post a Comment