I actually decided to try to launch this two years ago, but life got in the way. But it launched officially today with a post on Ormond Beach, Fla. The next post will look at the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse, just south of Daytona Beach (and, for that matter, Ormond Beach, too).
The plan then is to explore all the other places where I've visited and photographed in Florida, including St. Augustine, the Keys and the Orlando theme parks. After that, I'll move on to other states. I hope to activate a new post at the rate of about one every two or, at the most, three days.
The posts will be heavy on pictures, but also contain helpful information and links to post-appropriate websites. For example, to the extent possible, I'll be presenting places Lee Ann and I have dined or attractions we have visited, such as the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse that will be featured in the second post.
Whether or not you are a photography enthusiast, you should find some interesting things even if just to peruse the pictures. Maybe you've visited some or even a lot of these places.
If you don't know how to bookmark the blog on whatever browser you use to access the Internet, the new blog's URL to type into your browser search window is pretty easy to remember: tshutterbug.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment