Sunday, October 18, 2015

Game Day, Part III:
Marching band, dance team
entertain Trine homecoming crowd

Trine University's marching band provided entertainment before last Saturday's homecoming game against Oliver (Mich.) College, and it returned at halftime, delivering an enjoyable program that included a bit of dancing and xylophone music as well as the traditional marching and formations.

I open this post, the third and final in a series devoted to my visit to Trine last weekend, with a shot composed around one of the conductor's hats, sitting on turf during the halftime show of the Trine-Olivet game. I needed a few seconds to set this up. I hoped the band wouldn't change formation before I was able to press the shutter button ... and fortunately. I lucked out.

After the band performed at halftime, the school's High Voltage Dance Team came out to the field and danced a routine. Some images of that performance are included here.

You can view the full shoot at a gallery in the music portion of my site at SmugMug.





















No comments:

Post a Comment