Monday, February 18, 2019

Photo concept hits me while in IKEA store

Every once in a while, a photo concept hits me like a lightning bolt, and that's what happened the other day while walking through an IKEA store in Fishers, Ind., with family members.

We were well into our stroll through the store (probably even beyond the halfway point) when a series of patterns, lines, colors oddities (to me, anyway) started to jump out at me as I perused the displays sprinkled about.

I pulled out my iPhone X and started taking shots. I didn't think at the time that I'd grab very many, knowing that we were almost through with our stroll. But I ended up taking a lot more pictures than I thought I would. The photo of the floor rugs you see leading off the post was probably the busiest of the photos I took;  it had both patterns and colors.

But that's the simple point of this post. I did only minor editing (occasionally to boost shadow detail), but otherwise, these are mostly the raw images.

Again, it's simply about patterns, lines, colors and oddities.

As always, to view a larger, sharper version of a photo, simply click on the image. This is particularly helpful when accessing the blog using a mobile device. To view a full gallery of images from this shoot, follow the link in this sentence.




















No comments:

Post a Comment