Monday, September 10, 2018

Are Halloween decorations now considered a home improvement?

I started taking pictures of Halloween merchandise displays at Lowe's and Home Depot home improvement stores recently, maybe partly because it struck me as early for Halloween ... but maybe also partly because it was not something I would expect to find in those stores.

(A quick sidebar: Until about four years, I had been in a Lowe's, Home Depot or Menard's store a total of maybe five times in my whole life. Since then, I've been in them probably five times 30. It seems that now there is always some kind of home project going on that necessitates a trip to one of those.)

But after several visits to both stores in the past two weeks, I suppose I'll think to go there again in the future ... if I ever need something to dress up the yard at Halloween. In the interim, enjoy these findings I made at the two stores.

















1 comment:

  1. Hey JK - photographer extraordinaire and a pretty doggone good blogger,

    Just checking in to see that you and Leann are okay after dancing with Flo this weekend. Tried emailing you but the email bounced back. Drop me a line whenever you can and flash one pixel if you're okay and two if you are better than okay. Anyway, hope both of you weathered the weather and Casa Konz is as pretty as pictured in your Ansel Adams-like photos.

    Be safe (and dry), and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete