Thursday, March 31, 2016

Presenting ... Molly and Bear

After several months in which I had very little to post, you've probably noticed that production at Photo Potpourri is up significantly in just the past week or so.

After today, I have at least another post -- one that also dates back a bit (to January, to be exact). It might not come right away tomorrow or even Friday, but it is on the back burner.

Today's post is merely a nod to two "friends" who have come into my life (via Lee Ann) in the past two years -- Molly and Bear. Most (if not all) of the photos in this post were taken with my iPhone. I'd never cared for dogs or any form of house pet in my life until Molly and Bear. They are a handful, but it's very uplifting when they greet you enthusiastically each time you come in the house door after being away for a while.

One thing that jumped out at me as I assembled these photos taken at various times in the past couple years is that I don't have many of the two dogs together. The one leading off the post is the best of the few. Molly is the older, smaller and darker-haired and is Bear's mother. She is about 14 years old. Bear is about two years younger. Molly is a predominantly terrier mix; Bear is a combo terrier/Maltese.

I hope you enjoy these photos. There's no photo geek coda basically because these pictures were taken with the iPhone ... except for a couple shots that my daughter, Kelly, took with her phone. I've noted those below. The shot at the very end is one of Molly that I caught in one of her favorite past times -- snuggling into some clothing on the floor to create an impromptu bed.



Above and below: These two photos were taken by my daughter using her own phone.











No comments:

Post a Comment