Friday, February 3, 2012

More from the Super Bowl Village

The previous post was from a second visit to the Super Bowl Village in Indianapolis, and as it turned out, it was one of the last nights before the massive out-of-town crowds started showing up. On Friday (Feb. 3), afternoon, I dodged over to the village to hopefully grab a close spot to shoot pics of Morris Day and the Time performance, but the show area was packed, and there was no way I could get close for even a reasonably decent shot.

So this post is about the other shots I took at night on Monday, the 30th. I didn't make it over to the far west end like I'd done the previous Friday night, but I did get some interesting shots around Monument Circle. Also included here are two shots of the Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi Tribe from Michigan and Northern Indiana, who illustrated several dances before Indy's Living Proof took the stage. 









No comments:

Post a Comment